Job Alert: Internal Audit Officer at Graceco Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Graceco Limited – We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
Internal Audit Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
Grade: Senior staff
Reporting to: Senior Internal Auditor
- Review the company’s operations and business practices, highlight areas for improvement and engage with all internal stakeholders to improve controls, mitigate identified risks and deliver the 3 ‘E’ i.e. Economy, Efficiency and Effectiveness in Production, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehousing, Human Resources and Finance.
- Key Process areas for review include, but are not limited to:
Production Processes and Practices:
- Meeting of supply demand
- Management and utilisation of production resources.
- Revenue recognition
- Management of Trade Spend
- Management of Sales Force Incentive Scheme
- Customer’s Master Data management
- Credit Management and Control.
- Warehousing and Inventory Management:
- Warehousing practices
- Validation of existence of stock quantities and valuation.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- General ledger and Sub-ledger reconciliations
- Adequacy of controls and changes to Vendor / Customer Master File
- Procure to pay process
- T&E Expenses Management
- Fixed Assets Management.
Safety, Environment and Security:
- Investigate fraud related cases and provide recommendation to management
- Review enterprise wide usage of the company’s accounting and reporting software, ERPNext for adherence to controls within the systems at all levels.
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by the Senior internal Auditor.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc. (1st or 2nd Class Upper) in Social Sciences or Management
- Qualified Accountant – ACA
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Audit, proficiency in Financial and Management Accounting
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise wide Accounting Application such as ERPNext, SAGE or SAP, Ms Office packages and Power Point Presentation.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, people management and negotiating skills
- High awareness of quality issues and attention to details
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment and tact
- High level of sincerity and honesty with pragmatic and proactive approach to business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using “Internal Auditor” as the subject of the email.