Job Alert: Internal Control Officer at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Pyramids Diagnostics Services was established to meet the critical desire to bridge the gap in the diagnostic arm of the health sector in our environment.
Increasingly, for lack of credible diagnostic apparatus and reliable laboratory investigative results in some health institutions, a missing link exist in the doctor’s ability to arrive at leading clini…
Internal Control Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years in any sector particularly in Banking or Health Care
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- The Internal Controller is responsible for validating compliance of administrative procedures and for revising internal rules and regulations, providing recommendations for improvements.
- Lays down financial regulations, the accounting rules and methods and the chart of accounts.
- Lays down and validates the accounting systems and where appropriate validating systems laid down by the authorizing officer to supply or justify accounting information; is empowered to verify that validation criteria are respected.
- Is empowered to check the information received as well as to carry out any further checks he deems necessary in order to sign off the accounts.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range internal control planning, introduction of new rules, procedures, processes, and regulatory interactions.
- Reviews existing internal and financial controls – ensure all processes are mapped accurately, assesses weaknesses.
- Advises the MDon dealing with risks, by issuing opinions on the quality of management and control systems and by issuing recommendations for improving the conditions of implementation of operations and promoting sound financial management.
- Establishes and maintains guidelines for a system of internal control in general.
- Reports to the MD on his/her findings and recommendations.
- Submits to the MDan annual internal audit report indicating the number and type of internal audits carried out, the recommendations made and the action taken on those recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Those without relevant work experience need not apply.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application