Job Alert: Inventory Accountant at United Nigeria Airlines
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Private Airlines Services Ltd (Operators of United Nigeria)
Private Airlines Services Limited (PASL) is a wholly owned Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the trade name United Nigeria.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Enugu
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Responsible for the control, reconciliation and proper accounting of all inventory related transactions sourced by the company from both foreign and local vendors –including aircrafts spare parts, Revenue Accountable documents as well as other various bulk items procured/received by the company from time to time
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness in transaction postings & reporting of all such inventory related transactions.
- Obtains copies of invoices for aircraft spare parts and other engineering inventory items received /paid for ongoing basis.
- Obtains schedules/copies of documents reflecting the receipt and utilization of aircraft spare parts for specific aircrafts on weekly basis
- Maintains comprehensive and updated Inventory movement record that show clearly the receipts and utilization of all aircraft spare parts and other inventory related items at any given period.
- Ensures all perpetual stock taking and accountability with analysis of any discrepancies and advise relevant parties accordingly.
- Co-ordinates the processing of Form A and Form M for engineering items as the need arises in consultation
Continuous Interface & Follow-up with various parties as to resolve Inventory -related issues as at when required as the need arises –E.g. Engineering Store staff, Procurement staff, Station Managers, Commercial Team, etc. in consultation with Line Manager.
Key functions: Inventory management & control, Inventory Reporting, Inventory reconciliation, Periodic stock-taking, Data integrity of Inventory information.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accounting
- 3 – 5 years experience in Inventory Management & Control required.
- ACA or other Professional Certification in Inventory Management & Control would be an added advantage
- Aviation Experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be Computer literate
- Must be a team player
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Get a job fast.
Let us rewrite your CV
Method of Application