Job Alert: Inventory Officer Job at Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company
- Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company
- 25th January, 2020
- Supply Chain/ Store
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 1-3 years
- Higher National Diploma(HND)
- 6th January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Inventory Officer
Job Location: Delta
- Maintain receipts, records of stock cards.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Ensure that the store is properly locked and arranged.
- Raise alarm when stock is getting close to re-order level so restocking can be made.
- Keeps Appearances up: The overall image of the store is the store keeper’s responsibility. She ensures the store is free, with ample walking room.
- Keeping detailed record of inventory when products are purchased and returned, arranges store transfers, completes a customer mauling list and files.
- Creates and receives orders: When merchandise arrives, if is her responsibility to unpack shipments, assess the inventory and ensure it is in good condition.
- HND or B.Sc in any Management discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or record keeping
- Knowledge of proper book-keeping and inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Skills to operate common office equipment and computer system.
- Applicant should be resident in Warri, Delta State.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.