Job Alert: IT / Digital Marketing / E-commerce Executive at the Impeccable Skills Company
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Impeccable Skills Company – Our company is a Consulting / Recruitment Agency that helps organisations get the best talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT / Digital Marketing / E-commerce Executive
Job Code; 037/LOS-AJAH/SCSP/22
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A tech-savvy eCommerce Marketing Manager with a background in Sales/Digital Sales, Marketing, or Business.
- The person in this role has an eye for what will appeal to customers and uses an innovative approach to increase customer traffic.
- The eCommerce Marketing Manager will organize and interpret data, To monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of the organization. Install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems.
- Administer the Zoho software
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop a department-wide online marketing strategy
- Supervise Ecommerce Marketing Team
- Collaborate with IT department to establish site analytics
- Creates graph in the system to track product sales
- Lead development of tailored marketing campaigns
- Maintain contact with IT department to ensure system security
- Identify and reaches out to potential affiliates
- Research and formulates ways to optimize the user experience
- Use data to create a strategic plan
- Maintain working knowledge of best practices in marketing
- Lead generation (Major African Countries).
- Social media management and advertising (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin)
- Handling system diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair
- Management of SCSP and NFPAWA Website
- Management of in-house networking and configuration of CRM
- Monitor network usage and activities
- Supervised Mass mailing of about 1000 mails per day using CRM platform
- Compilation of Telephone numbers for Bulk texting
- Review INFO NFPAWA account for actionable intelligence
- Attend to staff IT problems, troubleshooting, and provide solutions to problems.
- Responsible for Testing and evaluation of new technology.
- Conducts electrical safety checks on IT equipment.
- Converting the specifications to a standard datasheet, making it user-friendly for the junior design team.
- Acting as a point of contact for the Technical Sales & Marketing team and clients to support them with technical information.
- Any other assigned roles by the Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant and equivalent engineering discipline.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety, and the Environment
- Apply SCSP, and where appropriate Client’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies, and Safety Management Systems.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded.
- Ability to present in front of clients and senior leadership as necessary.
- 3D design software experience required.
- 2 or more years of experience as a computer specialist.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – Written and oral
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD is required.
- Ability to interface with professionals of all levels and possession of leadership skills.
- Intermediate problem solving and project management skills.
- Leads, coordinates, negotiates and knows how to make decisions when necessary
- Has technical knowledge and is profit-minded.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication & reporting skills- written and oral
- Web developer
- Technical consultant
- Network support
- Software tester
- No travel is expected for this position.
- Proficiency in English Language (Written & Spoken) is a must.
- Knowledge of one or more international languages is added advantage.
- The Ability to speak other local Nigerian languages is a plus.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using the job reference code and Location as the subject of the mail.(eg., 037/LOS-AJAH/SCSP/22– AJAH)
Note: Only qualified candidates’ wiill be shortlisted.