Job Alert: Java Spring Web / MicroServices Developer at Zeno
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Zeno is a mobile app providing mass transportation as a service via ride sharing. Our mission is to offer a reliable option for commuters to comfortably be in transit at an affordable price
We believe your transit moments should offer some comfort, a good time to relax and unwind from work. As millennials, we do things for ourselves, but we know it is gre…
Read more about this company
Java Spring Web / MicroServices Developer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Java Spring Web / Microservices Developers to join our engineering team. Our engineering team works with the latest technology – constantly improving our codebase to make it better, more scalable, and leaner.
- Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java web and microservices.
- Define project objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Identify Risks and inform the Lead and others on time
Technology Stack Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in Java Development
- 3+ years of experience in Spring MVC, and Spring Boot
- 3+ years experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases such as MYSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience working on Scrum projects and a sound understanding of the Scrum methodology
- Expertise in Object Orient Programming knowledge
- Expertise as a Java / JEE Developer
- Expertise building REST APIs
- Expertise in Spring suite of Projects with hands-on development experience in the following: Spring MVC experience (Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Data Flow, Spring Web Flow, and Spring Batch)
- Should be able to independently set up a Java / JEE Spring project
- Should be able to troubleshoot issues related to performance, security and code quality.
- Should be well versed in JUnit
- Strong ability to understand OOP Concepts and Process (must have)
- Ability to work independently and provide guidance and mentorship to other developers on the project
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Ability to learn a new skill very quickly.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving.
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Zeno on www.linkedin.com to apply