Job Alert: Key Account Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Telinno Consulting Limited is the leading Telecoms Service Provider in West Africa, specializing in Design, Roll Out, Management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator offers best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investment. Telinno’s team of experience…
Key Account Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Seek out new opportunities and expands and enhances existing opportunities to build and manage the pipeline within the enterprise.
- Monitor, evaluate and expand existing portfolios to deliver budgeted revenues, EBIT, Market and profit margins.
- Developing and executing sales strategy for the organization to boost new business revenue and profitability.
- Develop and manage new business opportunities to expand market and enhance revenue budget within the agreed timelines.
- Manages the Client Engagement Process from bidding to payment.
- Gather sufficient market intelligence on activities of TELCOs, Government Agencies & Parastatals, Oil & Gas Companies, Banks and other Multinationals and adopt viable
- strategic options to bid and win deals and contracts regularly
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Evaluate the unique business needs of clients and establish specific work strategies to address needs and expand portfolios.
- Develop new enterprise customer relationships to boost sales pipeline and conversion rates.
- Liaise with external affiliates to establish types and timing of biddings for TELCOs, Government Agencies, Oil & Gas companies and other Multinationals’ projects.
- Identify specific needs of new businesses and develop cost efficient solutions to address needs.
- Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.
- Contribute to new products/solutions design, development and delivery.
- Monitor and ensure diligent bid management with the bid managers and the TSG team and evaluate the design and development of new solutions and ensure fit of solutions to the unique needs of customers.
- Drive the sales and deployment of new solutions to the trade and obtain sufficient buy-in from existing and potential clients.
- Manage the order-to-cash cycle, including PO Collection, Customer Acceptance and Invoicing and Payments.
- Responsible for bidding processes with support from Sales, Technical and Finance functions.
- Organize the inputs of Sales, Technical and Finance in bidding process to ensure successful outcome.
- Understand the business, its capabilities and product and service offerings and serves as a missionary to take the service benefits and value propositions to target markets and accounts.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending “go or no-go” decisions.
- BA qualification.
- 4 – 6 years Experience.
N150,000 – N250,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application