Job Alert: Key Accounts Manager at Recore Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Recore Limited is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated in December 2003.
We are a full fledged human resources firm incorporated in Nigeria to provide second to non-human capital development services, outsourcing, Corporate Training/Professional Study and Reputation Management.
We are dedicated to assisting our clients achieve peak performance through ou…
Key Accounts Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Objective/Purpose of Job
A Key Account Manager manages the development of his assigned area territory. The KAM is responsible for overseeing Sales Operations, Meeting Targets and Managing the Key Distributors in the Area. The Key Account Manager is also responsible for formulating a strategic development plan for the assigned area.
The Key Account Manager job is likely to comprise many duties and responsibilities, but one of the key ones is the setting of sales and operational goals and expectations, and then ensuring that those goals and expectations are achieved through regular monitoring.
The Purpose of this position is to ensure that all customer service initiatives are in place, issues are dealt with quickly and courteously, and a well-organized and scheduled regular store visits to ensure compliance in all areas of customer service, store operations, and loss prevention. They will also be expected to train, challenge, motivate, encourage, and provide constructive guidance to store managers and the team related to all areas of effective operations.
Key Account Executives
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
Internally Relates To
The Branch Personnel
Externally Relates To
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop Modern trade coverage footprint across your branch.
- Manage Key Account Executive Handling Modern Trade, HORECA.
- Develop relationships with a Modern Trade, HORECA and other key outlets & ensure product placement and visibility.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing the activities suitable for the betterment of Availability, Visibility & Acceptability by the end consumer.
- Ensure the correct products and Packs are delivered to customers in a timely manner and as per PJP and at the right price.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and the company.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust and business relationship.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Do tie ups for the product placement, merchandising and sampling drives time to time.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Ensure timely release of payments against the supplies made as per the agreed payment terms.
- Ensure the placement of coolers at the strategic place and all stocks are displayed as per planogram.
- Do a joint business planning with key account – on Sales planning, Key products, Display initiatives – Gondola Branding, Floor displays, Sampling drives etc.
- Make joint business plan with key accounts in terms of volumes, Activation, Sampling and cross promotions etc.
- Education/Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
- Education/Knowledge HND, BSc.
- Work Experience: 6 years core sales experience with at least 2 years’ experience as KA Manager
Skills & Other: Smart, Leadership skills, Interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, Marketing skills
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Financial Targets
- Range and Value Sales
- Operational Targets
- Customer Management.
- New Customer tie up Target vs Achievement – Key Channels
- Stock and Asset Management
- Assigned Stores Scores Improvement Vs LY
- Price Compliance Adherence
- People Management
SIX DAYS-Mondays to Saturdays
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application