Job Alert: Key Accounts / Wholesale Executive at DKT International
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Nigeria is Africa’s most populous country and the 7th most populous country in the world with over 175 million people. Nigeria has continued to grow, urbanize, and modernize and it is projected that at its current growth rate, it will reach a population of about 450 million people by 2050 and will be the 3rd most populous country in the world. However,…
Key Accounts / Wholesale Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Abia , Enugu , Plateau
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Job Purpose / Description
- The job purpose is the development and maintenance of strategic business partnerships at Wholesale and Key Accounts level of our distribution and employ strategies ensuring effective and efficient support of sales team through optimal availability of DKT products wherever and whenever they are in need in Nigeria.
- The position reports to National Key Accounts/Wholesale Manager
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Supervision of the entire Key Accounts/Wholesale Customers in the region.
- Implement the Key Accounts Management strategy thereby effectively positioning DKT’s products tailored to the needs of Key Accounts and Wholesale customers.
- Maintain and monitor inventory levels at Modern Wholesales outlets.
- Generate and meet demand at the Wholesale level.
- Responsible for the achievement of the Wholesale sales target in the region.
- Develop and maintain partnership at Wholesale and Key Accounts.
- Competitor analysis and market research.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Biological Sciences.
- Possess 3-5 years demonstrable working experience in similar position in a pharmaceutical/OTC organization.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “the job title and Location” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application