Job Alert: Kitchen Steward at Upbeat Centre
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Upbeat was born to fill a gap in the market, establishing a world class and fun sports and fitness recreation centre in Africa for the benefit for all in the community.We are vibrant, encouraging, team-oriented, wholesome and strong with positive attitudes we are babies, school children, young adults, thrill seekers, parents, and grandparents. Every day, we deliver a unique experience through our Facility, our people and our products to make UPBEAT your number one destination for fun and fitness. We provide excellent quality service in a safe environment. We are energetic, we are fun, innovative, and fit! We touch the lives of everyone as we challenge you to be inspired, be different and be motivated. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness & Up your Life!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Steward
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain supply of clean dishes, glassware, silver, pots etc. for all outlets in the kitchen
- Washes dishes, silverware and glassware manually
- Cleans and provide pots for all outlets in the kitchen
- Washes pots and pans and returns them to proper place after they are cleaned
- Scrubs kettles as needed
- Places bus pans in chef’s line; cleans dirty dishes as needed
- Always keep glassware organised and stores clean dishes in the proper location
- Polishes all silver when dirty
- Picks up all dirty dishes in the customer sitting area and returns it to the proper location
- Assists in the breakdown of banquet functions and washes dishes from functions
- Maintains a clean kitchen environment by assisting kitchen staff by following standard cleaning practises
- Sweeps and mops the entire kitchen and customer sitting area
- Washes all clearing counters and shelves
- Washes mats with bleach after each use
- Assists kitchen staff with staff set up and break down of customer sitting area
- Cleans and washes all kitchen cooking units
- Cleans and washes all pot storage shelving units.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
N45,000 – N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.