Job Alert: Lab Technician Job at Skymic Pharmacy
- Skymic Pharmacy
- 21st January, 2020
- Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Bachelor of Science
- 6th January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Skymic Pharmacy is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Lab Technician
Job Location: Ogun
- Collecting, receiving, labeling, and / or analyzing samples or substances using the correct testing equipment, when necessary.
- Designing and executing laboratory testing in line with standard testing procedures, recording observations, and interpreting findings.
- Recording all experimental data and test results accurately and in the specified format (written and / or electronic.)
- Organizing and storing all chemical substances, fluids, and compressed gases according to safety instructions.
- Ensuring that safety guidelines are adhered to at all times within the laboratory.
- Maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Cleaning, sterilizing, maintaining, and calibrating laboratory equipment.
- Ordering laboratory supplies, as needed.
- Providing technical support, when necessary.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry or a related field.
- Proven experience working as a Lab Technician.
- Working experience operating electrical and nonelectrical laboratory equipment.
- Comfortable handling potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, biohazards, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of QHSE management systems, preventative measures, and laboratory best practices.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and database systems.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
- Superb dexterity and handeye coordination.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.