Job Alert: Laboratory Scientists at Sales Force Consulting
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Sales Force Consulting – Our client is a leading private Healthcare provision group located in Anambra State with well equipped digital facilities for medical laboratory, maternity and hospital.
The hospital group boasts array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare services.
Due to an on-going restructuring in the hospital group, they presently seek to recruit an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Scientist
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Laboratory Science or related courses with at least 3 years experience.
- Membership of related professional associations is an advantage.
Preferred candidates should be competent in the following areas:
- Setting up the laboratory equipment to conduct research and monitor experiments
- Collecting, studying and testing samples such as cells, tissues, blood samples, bacteria
- Recording findings and analyzing the results.
Remuneration is highly competitive
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward only their CV to: [email protected] using the “Laboratory Scientist” as the subject of the email.
- Candidates ready to be interviewed and eventually reside in Onitsha
- For more enquiries, please call: 08037866974.