Job Alert: Latest Vacancies at Conserveria Africana Limited – Machine Operator
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
About Conserveria Africana Limited(Gbagada). We are into production and marketing of tomatoes paste and ither food products …
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationOND BA/BSc/HND
3 – 5 years
- Job Field
Engineering / Technical
The Machine Operators’ job objective is to operate and maintain the Bouillion Cube Pressing and Wrapping machines.
- Operation of the indicated machines to achieve planned production quantity, products quality (net weight and good wrapping of products), and low cost of production (packaging materials and products waste minimization)
- Ensure good monitoring of the machines to achieve good maintenance/performance of the production lines.
- Attend to basic problems on the production lines.
- Ensure a good hygiene level is maintained on the production lines throughout the shift.
- Carryout cleaning tasks according to schedule and procedures.
- Use machines and tools efficiently.
- Practice 5S and GMP at all times.
- Ensure no badly wrapped or unwrapped product is left unattended.
- Make use of and protect safety equipment.
- Ensure safe working conditions at all times according to safety guidelines and the use of good initiative.
- Ensure full teamwork with other operators at all times.
- Make proper handover to the in-coming shift in order to achieve smooth operations at all times.
- Follow general guidelines and procedures implemented at each key area of production.
- Keep proper records/reports of all events viz machine cards, accident forms, and damages for necessary action plan.
- Be accountable for the tools and equipment used for operation.
- Carryout other jobs that may be assigned according to the hierarchy.
- OND in any relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years working experience on processing equipment.
Salary is competitive and it is in line with industry standard.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: [email protected]