Job Alert: Lead, Research and Development Engineer at Concept Nova
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Concept Nova is a subsidiary of the Concept Group and is Africa’s fastest growing technology solutions company, specialising in Business Intelligence, Asset Management and Remote Monitoring solutions.
Concept Nova delivers technology-driven solutions that increases transparency, efficiency, cost savings and revenue generation. Serving over 200 clients across diverse industries, we are changing the face of technology development by delivering premium services at competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Research and Development Engineer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise research on new technology-based products and solutions to meet the company’s strategy for new products and solutions
- Product lifecycle management: Lead the utilization of VOC (Voice of Customer) in the development and deployment of remote monitoring solutions
- Oversee bench and field tests during the product development cycle, pre-deployment simulation tests, and on-site deployment of remote monitoring hardware and software
- Vendor management: Facilitate, maintain and negotiate profitable vendor relationships following due diligence and risk assessment analysis
- Technical project management and process improvement for the on-site deployment of new and existing solutions
- Guide pricing simulations and analysis with market knowledge on hardware and software input costs
- Develop proposed design documents for products and services to guide installation and/or implementation
- Validate and approve all completion reports, test reports, field inspection reports, reports/documentation of problems solved, etc. for management review
- Oversee adequate analysis on vendor selection based on quality and cost optimization.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering with at least 5 years of experience in related competence.
- Relevant knowledge of embedded systems and electronic circuits
- IoT and Control systems enthusiast
- Quality Business Intelligence and data analysis experience with relevant tools (data-driven decision making)
- Process improvement qualifications such as Six Sigma
- Experience with a microcontroller or PLC systems
- Solid troubleshooting skills and the ability to diagnose and solve difficult problems
- Direct experience with Python, C, or C++
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the business and end-user needs
- Ability to resolve complex issues in creative, efficient, and effective ways.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.