Job Alert: Lead Software Tester at Concept Group
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through d services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light,…
Lead Software Tester
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- We are looking to hire Software Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches on software applications.
- In this role, you will be required to ensure our products and applications work optimally and meet the established Software Standards.
- You should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, and continuous improvement, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
- Collaborate with Software Development to develop effective test plans and strategies.
- Designing test cases, reporting all bugs encountered in the bug tracker software and determining readiness criteria.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Work with Cross-Functional Teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
- Report bugs and errors to the development team.
- Testing of third-party applications acquired by the organization.
- Ensuring software tested meets and exceeds the users’ requirements.
- Other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / B.Eng. / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other relevant field with relevant experience.
- Must have a background/interest in software testing.
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Hard-working and committed to the role and the organization
- Desire to provide quality client service and support
- Meticulous and highly attentive to detail
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application