Job Alert: Lead, Talent Acquisition and Engagement at the Concept Group
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Talent Acquisition and Engagement
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Lead, TAE role is the most prominent role of the recruiting team where He / She exercises leadership over the recruiting department, overseeing the execution of all activities by TAE executives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assessing candidates for roles in line with job competencies and TCG’s core values
- Coordinate talent acquisition activities to raise awareness of TCG
- Explore potential hiring needs and build long-term recruitment plans
- Lead, develop and coach TCG’s talent acquisition
- Partner and coach management and team lead in all aspects of talent acquisition
- Oversee any organizational training on talent acquisition
- Partner and coach team leads in all aspects of talent acquisition.
- Oversee any organizational training on talent acquisition.
- Any other assigned activity within the talent acquisition unit.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Master’s Degree in Organizational Psychology, Human Resources or any other related field
- 8 years of progressive experience in the recruitment of Senior/Executive Management roles
- 5 years of experience within the financial industry in senior leadership
- Strong communication skills are required with the ability to build rapport and influence others
- Proven ability to lead, manage and develop others
- Experience in partnering across multiple employment models to influence results
- Proven success in driving a proactive approach in finding talent
- Proven conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create and develop effective presentations using data.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.