Job Alert: Learning & Development Manager at HR Extension
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
HR extension is a new venture into staffing and HR solution specialized in providing high-end services across all industry verticals. Based at Bangalore-INDIA.
We have a team of highly trained professionals come from HR background that are expertise in recruitment and selection process and thus provide quick, effective and quality response to our clients.
Learning & Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Our Client, a conglomerate within the manufacturing and trading industry is looking to recruit a Learning & Development Manager within the Group. We are looking for a highly experienced professional with a proven track record in organizational development. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, delivering, and evaluating management and leadership development initiatives and programs within the Group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and implement learning strategies and program
- Review individual and organizational development needs
- Monitor the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Develop job training programs and professional development programs for employees.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- BSc or BA degree in Business Administration٫ Human Resources Management, Psychology or other related areas. ACIPM will be an added advantage
- 5 – 7years’ relevant experience as L&D Manager, Training Manager, or other relevant position.
- Significant experience with effective learning and development methods
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with a good ability to build relations with employees and vendors
NOTE: Ideal candidate will reside in Lagos.
Salary: From ₦400,000.00 per month
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application