Job Alert: Learning Experience Manager (Skillpaddy.com) at Intelligent Innovations Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Intelligent Innovations Co. is a software development company with interest in fintech (After7.ng, timbalacommerce.com.ng), edtech (skillpaddy.com) and technical talent outsourcing (Flexit.africa). We are a reputable company known for designing and developing technology solutions that help enterprises automate their businesses in the most cost effective way whilst leveraging many years of industry expertise and our world-class software development team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning Experience Manager (Skillpaddy.com)
Location: Lagos Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting for a Learning Experience Manager whose main responsibility is to drive learning initiatives on our edtech platform (skillpaddy.com) by bringing key skills in content development, learning management, content standardization and create outstanding experience for our learners on skillpaddy.com
- Oversee standardization of course curriculums on the Skillpaddy platform and other related materials.
- Design and develop dynamic instructional interactions and code of conduct for tutors and learners.
- Ensure learning and performance objectives are appropriate to the audience and that the training materials meet the learning and performance objectives.
- Performs quality assurance checks on courses that have been developed.
- Work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and other related stakeholders to identify subject matter experts: development team, learning platform team, and content specialists, to leverage core content and build effective and successful learning programs.
- Develop learning programs that include multiple modalities: self-paced e-learning and virtual.
- Ensure the implementation of the course curriculum for defined outcomes.
- Monitor & evaluate the progress of learners and effectiveness of the learning approach.
- Monitor activity, progress, and time-related to project development using a project planning tool.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation is produced and maintained for all courses on the Skillpaddy platform.
- Manage changes or movement in scope, identify risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Social Sciences field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a related role in an NGO or nonprofit organization.
- Proven record as Training Coordinator, Program coordinator or relevant experience in a for-profit or nonprofit organization.
- Proven record of leadership skills at a mid or senior organizational level.
- Interest and/or previous experience in the NGO or development sector.
- Exceptional strategic planning abilities, attention to detail, and delivery.
- Self-starter who takes initiative, uses sound, independent judgment, and discretion, and seeks guidance and feedback where appropriate – a doer as well as a manager.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; highly organized with concern for detail and a commitment to rigor.
- Experience with creating and leading a diverse and energetic staff, including an ability to motivate individuals and foster team spirit.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage teams, departments, and projects simultaneously.
- Professionalism, empathy, and the ability to work as part of a team, maintain a sense of humor, and interact with a diverse array of people from all walks of life.
- Strong relationship, communication, and project management skills.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online