Job Alert: Legal Analyst at Fliqpay Technologies
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Fliqpay Technologies – We believe that Africa is the new frontier of financial opportunity. Our mission is to build the API infrastructure to connect all of Africa to the rest of the world.
Fliqpay is a cross-border payment infrastructure for financial institutions, fintechs and global businesses to make and receive payments across Africa and the rest of …
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Law / Legal
Your daily adventures will include:
- This role will be responsible for ensuring that Fliqpay is fully compliant with all regulatory requirements such as CBN, CAC, NDIC etc
- Reviewing contracts, manage regulatory and compliance-related services
- Prepare and review agreements, MOU, and other related documents
- In case of lawsuits, investigating the cause of the litigation, collecting evidence that is permissible in the court of law, and preparing all the groundwork required to fight the case
- Ensuring that all the licenses, agreements and permits of the company are valid and renewing legal contracts before it lapses
- Ensuring documentation of all legal documents of the company to maintain confidentiality
- Assisting in Maintaining all corporate records and documenting all corporate decisions
- Provide support/advice to the Risk Management team with regards to recovering debt and be in Charge or liaising with any Authorities.
- Liaise with an outside legal firm in litigation cases and attend courts where required
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies
- Day-to-day legal advice to internal stakeholders such as product, business development, tax, advertising, and local sales teams
- Coordinate advice with cross-functional stakeholders, including members of the tax and public policy teams
- Develop proactive and pragmatic legal solutions with the Fliqpay team to stay ahead of the curve
- Review agreements to provide advice consistent with legal and regulatory obligations of Fliqpay in Africa
- Stay up to date with legislative developments, anticipate legal and commercial risks and advise and assist the business to prepare for them
- Draft and negotiate various agreements
- Manage and coordinate external legal support.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree with 4 – 5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application