Job Alert: Legal Officer at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Our primary focus is to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organisations and private investors with major real estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services while ensuring minimum total life cycle co…
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Law / Legal
- Responsible for rendering assistance to the Head, Legal & Company Secretary in ensuring the highest level of corporate governance within the Group, providing quality legal solutions and minimizing business liabilities, exposure and interruption arising from non-compliance with regulations.
- Assisting in pre-and post- meeting activities for the Board and the group
- Maintenance of a checklist of regulatory filings
- Maintenance of statutory and other related records including register of members, directors, register for each company within the group
- Conduct of legal research and constant monitoring of legal and regulatory change
- Dealing with correspondence, collation of information and preparation of reports
- Liaising with external counsel and follow-up on pending litigations
- Assisting in contract lifecycle management – preparation, drafting, vetting and negotiation of agreement
- Monitoring and filling of completed contracts and other corporate documents
- Preparation of board resolutions and extract of minutes, schedule of meetings etc.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the Company Secretariat and Legal Services Department
- Carrying out of duties, properly assigned as may be occasioned by the exigencies of the job.
- L.LB in Law
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage numerous projects and priorities at once
- Positive and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Basic computer skills and excellent phone disposition.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application