Job Alert: Legal Officer Job at Johnson White UNLTD
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Johnson White UNLTD is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Legal Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Liaise with auditors, external lawyers, tax advisers, bankers and shareholders.
- Preparation of compliance documentation with relevant constitutive documents for statutory, legal, regulatory purposes.
- Liaison with all the subsidiaries within the Company’s Group, service providers, external legal advisers, and government agencies.
- Maintenance and review of Legal Agreements
- Negotiation, drafting and implementation of the terms of agreements in all business contracts and agreements.
- Responsible for providing legal support in controlling customer complaints to mitigate the risk of litigation.
- Review all documentation that has legal implications for the company prior to signing and implementing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- LLM (an advantage).
- A minimum of 3 years working experience.
- I.T knowledge (particularly in Excel and Word).
- High level of determination and tenacity.
- Articulate, effective communication skills with the ability to communicate internally and externally (lawyers, regulators, auditors) at all levels.
- Fully conversant with NAICOM, SEC, NSE, CAC, NFIU, IFRS, and other regulatory Directives and Guidelines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.