Job Alert: Loan Collection Officer at B’quins Solution
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
B’quins Solution – We are a full service business that specialise in outsourcing, business process outsourcing, HR services, call center (inbound and outbound), customer service, procurement of call center equipments, staff training, logistics and bulk SMS services as per clients’ requirements. Our strategy will ensure a smooth running of your business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Collection Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor staff and oversee the procedures to reduce the amount of unpaid debt the company incurs.
- Negotiating extensions with customers or write-off debt to minimize the company’s potential loss of income
- Overseeing staff members and ensuring the accurate and timely invoicing of customers.
- Setting payment collection goals and targets for the department.
- Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit.
- Implementing collection policies and procedures to avoid excessive outstanding credit.
- Ensuring that the company policy on recoveries is followed and that it is in line with state and federal regulations.
- Implementing deadlines for invoicing and payment collection.
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections.
- Remaining informed of any legislative procedural training regarding debt collection.
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the collections department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- 2 – 3 year’s experience as a Collections Supervisor.
- Analytical and have great report writing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- The ability to work accurately and independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills.
- Strong time and people management skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email
Note: Only people residing in Lagos and its environs can apply.