Job Alert: Local Content Editor at Transsion Holdings
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in…
Local Content Editor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Ikeja / Opebi Lagos
- Review and revise content for accuracy and quality, including spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax.
- Communicate and work with push notification team to ensure that content is published in a timely manner.
- Adjust continuously the type and quantity of content according to the data report provided by the push notification team.
- Generate high click rate content per day to reach the KPI target.
- Output reports about local hot spots and user favorite content.
- Select high-quality content and edit relevant content for it.
- Collaborate with team to come up with fresh and creative ideas, keeping the audience in mind, which can refer to the notification push content of other apps.
- Ensure correct tone, voice, clarity, flow, and structure of content.
- Ensure that content adheres to the in-house style guide.
- Write headlines, content, and so on
- Compile and update style guides as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Stay abreast of the latest media trends and content best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, or related field.
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Proficiency in English and French content editing is compulsory.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Leadership and time management skills.
- Proficient in desktop publishing software and Microsoft Office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application