Job Alert: Logistics Officer at an eCommerce Firm – Lopterra Services Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Lopterra – Our client in the e-commerce industry is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Job Code: LPT / BN/ LO1
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Directing and coordinating the full order cycle
- Overseeall incoming deliveries to the warehouse and ensure accurate documentation is done.
- Manage the relationship between company and her 3PL partners.
- Ensure policies and administrative process for 3PLs are enforced.
- Prepare scorecards and share periodically with 3PL partners for performance appraisals.
- Review 3PL process and performance periodically.
- Manage riders (supervise and ensure they adhere to company policies and standards).
- Track, receive and storeall products.
- Oversee all aspects of shipping processes including documentation
- Execute a sound, timely logistic plan for the delivery of products and parcels on schedule
- Submit reports as determined by Logistics manager
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND
- At least 3 years cognate experience in Logistics & Supply Chain.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite is mandatory.
- Prospective candidate must haveprevious work experience froman e-commerce company.
- Experience in dealing with cross-cultural team members and cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional communication andinterpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Preferred candidate location: Ikeja and it’s environs
N100,000.00 – N150,000.00 per month plus other benefits
Application Closing Date
29th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Code as the subject of the mail.