Job Alert: Logistics Officer at Zido.co Network Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Zido is solving the inefficiencies in Africa’s metropolitan transport and logistics industries. End-to-end intra/inter-city operations to help drivers, transporters, commuters, online retailers, package owners and recipients achieve an efficient framework for transport and logistics.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Planning routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
- Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers.
- Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
- Ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements.
- Booking sub-contractors and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms.
- Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Officer
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Good written and verbal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.