Job Alert: Machine Shop Supervisor (Sunti Golden Sugar Estates Limited) Job at Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc
- Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc
- 4th February, 2020
- Engineering / Technical
- Manager (Staff Supervisor)
- 10-15 years
- National Diploma (ND)
- 4th January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Machine Shop Supervisor (Sunti Golden Sugar Estates Limited)
Job Location: Niger
Duration: Fixed Term – 6 Months
- Oversee the team to ensure cost effective and efficient machining of parts in the workshop for the factory and farm equipment.
- Carry out repairs and servicing of machine tools in the workshop to ensure continuous operation including ordering consumable tool bits.
- Ensure that machining of parts are done to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers or grinders.
- Direct and oversee fabrication section, by prioritizing work load, timeous ordering of the required materials.
- Keep daily records and do reporting of all machining activities carried out in the workshop for management review.
The Person Must
- Have good people management skills.
- Be an inspirational leader.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good organizational and decision making skills.
- Be assertive and attentive to details.
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR trade test Grade 1 certificate OR recognized 4 years apprenticeship certificate.
- Ten (10) years cognate experience