Job Alert: Maintenance Manager – Apapa Bulk Terminal at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its s were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
In its 54 year history…
Maintenance Manager – Apapa Bulk Terminal
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Coordinate the design and execution of relevant projects within given specifications, time schedule and approved budget.
- Coordinate electrical installation and ensure that all equipment are delivered and installed in accordance with manufacturers standard and IEE regulations.
- Supervise, coach, train and manage all electrical/ subordinate staff to achieve management objective, developmental plan also, improve quality and excellent delivery of work.
- Support the repair of all electrical/electronic machines. Supervise ABTL power distribution system and maintenance of Wartsila tri fuel diesel engine whilst minimizing downtime.
- Support the maintenance of high voltage, medium voltage switch boards and Electrical projects within FMN Group
- Lead and organize all maintenance activities within ABTL to ensure compliance with current legislation, professional, ethical and HSE standard
- First degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Professional membership and certification e. g COREN
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in a similar environment.
- Adept at working with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with Maintenance in Port Services/ Terminal is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Have excellent communication
- Have great attention to details and possess creative problem-solving skills
- Have good leadership and great team player
Method of Application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. on www.dragnetnigeria.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application