Job Alert: Maintenance Officer at Hotel Capitol
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Hotel Capitol is a modern and contemporary hotel that offers not only luxury but comfort at its best. The three-star hotel is strategically located at the heart of Omole Phase 1, making it easily assessable with excellent road networks to other parts of the mainland and the city of Lagos as a whole. The 28-room Hotel offers tastefully furnished deluxe executive and super executive rooms as well as one- and two-bedroom luxury suites.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Location: Ojodu-Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintains the basic upkeep of all rooms and common areas by ensuring all furniture, appliances and electrical equipment such as televisions, refrigerators, and light fixtures are in working order
- Ensures all paint and flooring meet company standards
- Repairs or replaces all HVAC systems such as individual air conditioning units as needed
- Cleans and maintains the hotel’s exterior spaces such as the parking lot, swimming pool, landscaping, etc.
- Ensure the interior and exterior of the hotel is well maintained
- Perform minor adjustments on HVAC systems, room furniture, fixtures and other items in the hotel
- Supervise the preventative maintenance program
- Report major repair needs to the Manager
- Assist in setup/cleanup of meeting rooms
- Assist in other areas of the hotel as needed
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Maintain a safe facility and use safety first practices to remain accident-free
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with a minimum of 2 years experience.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For further enquiries, WhatsApp: 08034433033.