Job Alert: Maintenance Supervisors – Oil & Gas at Fosad Consulting
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Fosad Consulting – Our client, a reputable organization in the Oil and Gas sector is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Maintenance Supervisors – Oil & Gas
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Engineering / Technical
Oil and Gas / Energy
Reporting Line: Terminal Head
- We are looking to hire the services of a maintenance supervisor who will be responsible for coordinating the installation, maintenance and repair work of all plant equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining & repairing all blending, filling and other plant equipment’s used in lube oil blending plant with proper maintenance plan and backup plans as per SOP
- Inspects plant machinery and equipment to ensure it is operating at peak efficiency
- Train all maintenance department technicians and machine operators on all plant equipment
- Executes preventative maintenance program for all machinery and equipment and ensures machine operators and technicians are trained on all aspects of the preventative maintenance program
- Understand the implementation of Quality management system (based on ISO requirements) in the Lube Oil Blending Plant.
- Prepare and update the list of HSSE critical equipment in the plant and ensure its timely maintenance with records.
- Prepare Monthly Reports which shall include the maintenance down time, corrective & Preventive actions taken, spares consumed, improvements/ achievement done & challenges.
- Improve the competency of technicians & supervisors by giving training & giving timely update on technology update / improvements.
- Identify the cost reduction measures in spares consumption, energy consumption, and Utility services consumption.
- Assess, estimate and propose annual maintenance budgets for the plant and ensure it’s within the approved budget.
- Ensure 100% compliance to preventive maintenance program for critical equipment’s (Boiler, Compressors, Filling machines)
- Works with Plant Manager and production department to schedule and perform preventative maintenance, major repairs and temporary line setups
- Works with Plant Manager and Inventory department to build and maintain spare parts inventory system
- Maintains data on effectiveness of preventative maintenance program
- Ensure the maintenance program is adhered to and ensure timely attendance to breakdowns reported by the section supervisors and make sure all engineering changes are captured and monitored
- Executes maintenance in accordance with maintenance schedules; ensures materials are available for scheduled repairs and emergencies
- Ensure the compliance of Preventive Maintenance & Statutory activities as per PM Plan & update the PM records, History cards in the system.
- Close partnership between engineering, production, quality control departments.
- Conduct regular inspections of plant equipment’s to seek out potential problems and get the operators feedback conditions of filling machines, boiler and etc.
- Proven experience as maintenance supervisor or similar role
- Strong technical knowledge of industrial plant systems (electrical, heating, mechanical, etc.)
- Knowledge of health & safety practices and regulations
- Understanding of budgeting and performance management
- Excellent planning and leadership abilities
- An eye for detail
- Computer savvy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelors Degree from a reputable institution of higher learning
- Professional Certifications (e.g. CMRP or HVAC certified) are preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Maintenance Supervisor” as the subject.