Job Alert: Management Trainees at Nigerian Foundries Limited – Nigeria
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Nigerian Foundries Ltd (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-Sahara with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. The foundry which is 50 years is located at Sango-Otta, Ogun State Nigeria.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
- Two Year Program for fresh university graduates who have completed compulsory NYSC program.
- Candidates should possess a discipline in Foundry Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Civil Engineering, Material and Metallurgical Engineering e.t.c.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of 3D AutoCAD and Solid works.
- Must be a computer literate
- Must have passion for Foundry Engineering.
- Strong Analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Abililty to produce quality work in a consistent manner.
- Abililty to work independently and part of the team.
- Adability to changing demands.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using Management Trainee as subject of email.
CV’s should be sent on or before the COB on friday, 24th January,2020.
Note: Fresh graduate who have passion for foundry and is willing to learn and hungry for career advancement only should apply.
Upon completion of the program and based on performance, the candidate may be offered permanent employment and promotion.