Job Alert: Manager, Engineering Services at an Agricultural Company – Manager, Engineering Services
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
An Agricultural Company is looking to fill the role below
Manager, Engineering Services
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Engineering / Technical
The candidate shall be responsible for planning and management of all engineering projects and maintenance services within the feed mills, fabrication workshop, automotive workshop, hatcheries and farm locations.
The right candidate should have a minimum B.Sc. or HND in Mechanical Engineering or related field/discipline preferably in the Agro-Allied industry, with at least 15 years cognate experience, 8 years must have been at management level.
Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Deplore project management tools to coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Prepare budgets, bids, contracts, and direct the negotiation of engineering contracts.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical works.
- Manage the Engineering and Maintenance Teams across the group.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical works
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below