Job Alert: Manager, Infrastructure Architect at 9Mobile
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
9Mobile is a Nigerian telecommunications services provider, currently operating in Nigeria. 9Mobile is formerly known as Etisalat Nigeria.
Manager, Infrastructure Architect
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Lead the design and develop IT infrastructure architecture solutions to solve business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards.
- Work within specific guidelines and procedures and apply advanced technical knowledge to solve moderately complex problems.
Strategic / Tactical:
- Lead the development of Infrastructure strategies, standards, baselines and roadmaps for applicable technology areas. Leverage vendors and partners as appropriate to ensure solutions are up-to-date and are following industry best practices.
- Develop end to end Infrastructure technology plans based on the IT strategy;
- Guide Infrastructure technology decisions, ensuring alignment with business objectives and established Infrastructure principles & standards.
- Ensure alignment of capacity plans for IT infrastructure with those of other demand management / planning functions across all technology functions within the organization.
- Provide advanced-level architecture for other projects, solutions, or procurements. Design, implement, and document Infrastructure systems related services, like Compute, Storage, Backup, Network, Security, Database, Archiving and Cloud Platform.
- Provide enterprise architecture research and analysis on new technologies that have a potential impact and/or provide improvements to service delivery.
- Provide enterprise architecture guidance for design, implementation, maintenance, operation, monitor, and report for Compute, Storage, Backup, Network, Security, Database, Archiving and Cloud Platform
- Carry out other duties as instructed by Head of IT Architecture & Planning.
- Degree level education with a solid all-round knowledge of IT and its use within a business environment with minimum of 6 year experience in state of the art infrastructure services and components
- Excellent knowledge in Compute, Virtualization, Private Cloud, Public Cloud and understanding of core operating system constructs such as memory, processor and I/O – disk and network)
- Expert in Information Lifecycle Management (Backup & Archiving)
- Proven professional experience and understanding of Storage, Network, Database, Security and Software Defined Technologies
- Must be capable of working under pressure in a supportive environment, this will include dealing with escalations from the business, providing feedback and dealing with several projects and problems simultaneously in an effective manner.
- The position holder must be capable of working on their own initiative within the procedures and guidelines laid down.
- The ability to communicate with all levels of staff, management and up to senior management level.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Resilient, confident and tenacious.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Prepared to work extended hours and travel to other sites/regions as required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to 9Mobile on careers.9mobile.com.ng to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application