Job Alert: Manager, Technical Account Management at MasterCard
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
MasterCard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) or MasterCard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, New York, United States, in Westchester County. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, United States, a suburb of Saint Louis, Missour…
Manager, Technical Account Management
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
Reference No.: R-129194
- Resolves day-to-day technical/operational issues and escalates as appropriate
- Notifies customer accounts of product enhancement releases that changes services or enhances functionalities
- Performs account training and/or retraining functions
- Regularly contacts accounts to check if their support needs are met and no open issues remain
- Improves product offerings by communicating customer feedback to Product Management and Engineering
- Identifies customer needs and arranges for training and communication of enhancements
- Ensures customer’s compliance with all MasterCard technology enhancements
Job Specific Experiences
- Demonstrates success in project management, focused on specific technical aspects of customers accounts and implementing technical solutions
- Participated in cross-functional projects within own Country/Region.
Method of Application
- Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
- Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Interested and qualified? Go to MasterCard on mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Get a job fast.
Let us rewrite your CV
Method of Application