Job Alert: Marine Compliance Coordinator at Arion Energy Services
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Arion Energy Services Limited is an engineering, projects and operations services provider to the oil and gas, power and maritime industries. We are an agile and innovative company providing reliable solutions through our Adapt, Innovate and Resolve (AIR) approach to service delivery. We believe in developing exceptional teams to Adapt our services and tools to meet clients’ needs, Innovate solutions around project requirements and Resolve challenges to deliver expectations.
Marine Compliance Coordinator
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Security / Intelligence
- Validate the quality, safety and security systems of the company and the vessel fleet always; ascertain its compliance with the industry and the company standards.
- Pay regular visit to vessels for physical inspections to ensure all statutory /regulatory and compliance requirements are in place.
- Conduct onboard training, pre-vetting inspection and participate in the vetting inspections onboard the company managed vessels.
- Review and modify procedures and instructions where necessary to improve Safety Management System.
- Work with the Group Risk Management team to identify the inherent risks and implement controls to mitigate them.
- Follow up on all documentations to ensure all regulatory requirements in terms of certifications, authorization, procedures and regulations are complied with strictly.
- Process all DPR / Regulatory Barging permits.
- Plan, monitor and co-ordinate the vessels’ survey & audit schedule.
- Maintain corrective action register for all marine related audits and inspections as well following up on same.
- Monitor Flag State Control (NIMASA) on vessels Survey and Audit result.
- Manage and keep the updated list of publications required onboard the vessels and advise on a Company standard to follow.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by your Line Manger.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience, some of which must be onboard a vessel on a Captain’s career path.
- A Nigerian with very good relationship with NIMASA, DPR, Navy etc.
- A Captain or former Captain, this will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with marine standards and National / international regulations.
- Knowledge of multiple types of offshore support vessels and operations.
- Understanding of marine technologies appropriate to the Oil and Gas industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and engagement skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Please indicate “Marine Compliance Coordinator” as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.