Job Alert: Marketing and Sales Executive at Rossland Screening Solutions
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Rossland Screening Solutions – Our client in the Health and Pharmaceutical sector, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company
- You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference in our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
- The successful candidate will be expected to maximise profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting the products and services. The marketing executive willdevelop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV, etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures,llwebsite material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- 3-6 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a llll marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
Monthly pay, attractive and negotiable with incentives and Commission
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.