Job Alert: Marketing Assistant at Uni-Medical Healthcare Ltd Nigeria
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We are Uni-medical Healthcare Ltd Nigeria, a subsidiary of Unigloves Singapore, owned by UG Healthcare cooperation.
Unigloves is one of the largest manufacturers of disposable products for the dental, medical, nursing, hospital sectors and for the industry. Our manufacturing company is N. S. UNI- Gloves in Malaysia.
We have marketing offices in over 10 cou…
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Day to day support of the Unimedical marketing operations in the Nigeria market. Working on internal and external communications that target Distributors in Nigeria.
Ability to get jobs done to meet realistic deadlines and able to prioritise workload with their line manager. Produce promotional materials to promote the Unimedical brand and product range within the main target markets and be aware of the key target audience.
- Allocate new product launch activity (launch checklist) within the department and update the project plan.
- Develop key messages to support new product launches and brief any required collateral in line with the launch checklist.
- Extract key findings/summary from the monthly SEO, backlinks, and website search reports to create a quarterly action plan.
- Assist with the input of content (copy) for the Unimedical websites, including landing pages, based on SEO findings and other recommendations from WebsiteAbility.
- Support planned deliverables for selected industry trade events/shows throughout the year.
- Help in planning support material for key trade customers and in the activation of activity related to the trade marketing budget.
- Undertake training within HubSpot that will enable effective email marketing, including workflows that allocate tasks for the sales team.
- Undertake training within HubSpot that will help us organise and activate social media campaigns, LinkedIn being the key channel for our B2B audience.
- Social media: get engaged with customer enquiries and comments through Facebook (primarily) and LinkedIn.
- Assist with the distribution of marketing support material and samples to key trade accounts and end users.
- Work closely with other departments to better understand and improve on the interaction and use of marketing materials.
TECHNICAL JOB COMPETENCIES:
- Social media posts, blog updates, landing pages, email marketing, CMS – HubSpot
- Activity/project updates
- Microsoft Office, esp. Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- CMS – OrderWise
- Google Analytics
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application