Job Alert: Marketing Manager at Bedmate Furniture
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showroomsdisplay Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Communicate and represent the organization to existing customers, potential customers, the public, government, promotional activities such as trade shows and association meetings and other external sources in the industry
- Initiate and co-ordinate the development of annual marketing plans and budget
- Lead, perform and coordinate all marketing and business development activities including market research, sales, advertisement and promotion
- Coordinate the marketing team, sets performance targets and monitors achievements against set targets
- Lead the development of pricing strategies and negotiation of price and service levels with customers
- Engages in market/consumer research & survey initiatives to support marketing efforts, monitors customer preferences/satisfaction and identify new markets
- Liaises with all organization encouraging their longer-term involvement with Bedmate through good client account management and ensuring excellent client relations.
- Track competitor activities and develop appropriate strategies to protect and enhance company’s market
- Develop and maintain network with relevant business communities, interest groups and public agencies to identify opportunities for Bedmate within and outside Nigeria
- Assesses marketing potential of new and existing locations, considering statistics and expenditures and make recommendations to management for implementation.
- Monitor and report on key market trends and competitors’ initiatives and benchmarks Bedmate’s marketing strategies with those of its competitors and buyers
- Report to the DMD Marketing on all marketing activities stating progress against set goals, objectives and targets.
- Minimum of first degree/ HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Relevant professional qualification is required
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in marketing.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “The Job title as the subject of the email.