Job Alert: Marketing Manager at Equinox International Resources ltd
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Equinox is a solid reputation leading edge manufacturer of Home, Office, Hotel, School and Laboratory furniture. We are known for completing projects to the highest quality standards on time, using our innovative and state-of-the-art design and manufacturing processes, with our world class production team. Working across Nigeria, we offer an extensive range …
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our company’s brands. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions with our advertising managers. You will also be tasked with developing budgets and expenditures, as well as R&D appropriations. Finally, you will be in charge of developing and managing our company’s advertising campaigns.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy. A bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration is a must.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment, and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
- Training of the freelance marketers and coordinating all their activities, under the management’s supervision in the following locations; Lagos, Nnewi, Asaba, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, Calabar, Abuja, Ibadan, Abakaliki, Enugu, Awka, Benin, and Onitsha.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration,
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application