Job Alert: Marketing Manager at Rossland Screening Solutions
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Rossland Screening Solutions – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- A marketing manager is responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of a brand or the products and services of the company.
- He is expected to attract more customers to buy from the company and raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaign.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the MD/CEO
- Promoting and building brands awareness.
- Planning and executing marketing strategies for identified target markets.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Prospecting new markets and increasing clientele base.
- Develop and maintain business relationship with corperate and individual clients.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing materials, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Meeting marketing financial objectives, leads and direct relevant research to market insights that can inform effective marketing and successful enrolment.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gains insights and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumers behavior and assist in planning and overseeing new development plan.
Qualification / Skills & Requirements
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Marketing or any related field.
- At least 4 years experience in production or manufacturing space.
- Strong understanding of digital and social media marketing.
- Deep conceptual understanding of marketing functions in the production sector.
- Possess strong multi-channel marketing skills and willing to work across all functions.
- Demonstrate exemplary follow-through skills, oversee, track and complete projects.
- Ability to present ideas persuasively.
- Proven experience in identifying targets, audiences and also in creatively devising and leading across channels, marketing campaigns that engage, motivate and educate.
- Must be conversant with marketing, branding and sales cycle in the production industry (particularly in pastries).
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.