Job Alert: Marketing Manager – Port Harcourt
Sundry Markets Limited – Marketsquare is Nigeria’s emerging grocery retail chain – a place where Nigerians can go to find their trusted brands of groceries at the best prices.
Marketsquare was conceived from a burning sensation to create a modern and relevant retail shopping experience for Nigerians and a more convenient way for people to get their everyday needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for Marketing and Marketing Communications, Brand Management, Corporate Client Relationship Management, Public Relations Management as well as managing and coordinating all marketing, advertising and promotional activities. Ultimately the Marketing Manager will initiate innovative and creative activities which will attract customers to the business and achieve sustainable growth in the company’s revenues.
- This function works very closely with other operating departments to achieve the desired results.
- Designing, implementing, and facilitating annual marketing strategies and projects for the organization within agreed budget and timelines.
- Marketing and Marketing Communications – Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with media, advertising and promotion managers.
- Corporate Client Relationship Management. Respond to customer’s special dates and handle customer complaints & feedback
- Responsible for brand management, building and profitability. Monitor and evaluate compliance with brand management policies
- Create seasonal marketing and promotional campaigns as required to maximize sales
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information aimed at identifying market, product and service opportunities for value creation and enhancement
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Marketing Management, Business Administration, Management, or relevant field. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Marketing Management in a world-class company
- Should have attained managerial level and had responsibilities for specific brand or general marketing management
- Prior experience with a marketing communication, social media content management and/or brand management company is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and a formal Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.