Job Alert: Marketing Officer at Regenix Healthcare Services Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Regenix Healthcare Services Ltd is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) which has been registered to carry out managed health care business in Nigeria. The company is capitalized at N400, 000, 000.00 (Four Hundred Million Naira) full paid-up.
Regenix Health plans are designed to meet the needs of all segments of the society (medical demands of employers …
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 7 years
- Location Abuja , Lagos , Rivers
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Locations: Abuja (FCT), BroadStreet / VI – Lagos, and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Part-time
Reporting To: Branch Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing
Nature Of Employment: Permanent (Subject to performance/target delivery)
Slots: Lagos (3), Port Harcourt (2), Abuja (3).
- The holder of this position shall be responsible for marketing activities and other functions stated in responsibilities herein.
- Be responsible for the sourcing of new clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Arrange for business meetings and presentations.
- Provide relevant/required information about client to the requesting operations/support departments
- Achieve allocated sales revenue targets.
- Conduct regular market intelligence survey activities·
- Contribute to the development of or modification of healthcare plans based on market realities·
- Contribute to the development of the company’s marketing and sales plan
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Bachelor of Art (BA) / HND qualification.
- Post Graduate Degree or a professional certificate from ICAN, or ANAN, would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 – 7 years post qualification experience (NYSC posting not inclusive) in Marketing, preferably in the HMO or insurance industry.
Other Requirements / Skills:
- Working knowledge of tax laws
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- To work 45 hours weekly (8am -5pm daily or more as the need arises)
Equipments to be used:
- Laptop computer
- Marketing Car
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates in “Lafia” should send their applications with CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Interested and qualified candidates in “Yenagoa” should apply in person at the address below:
KM 13, Melford Okilo Road,
Akenfa – Epie, Yenagoa.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application