Job Alert: Graduates Mechanical Engineer at Alfred and Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Mechanical Engineer (Fresh Graduates)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Mechanical Engineers design, manufacture, and evaluate mechanical devices, such as industrial machinery, heating, and cooling systems, transportation systems, robotics, and tools.
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfil requirements.
- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products.
- Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs
- Analysing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work.
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors.
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process.
- Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget.
Academic Qualification and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering / HND
- Minimum of 0 to 2 years’ in relevant experience
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Experience working in the Mechanical Engineering field.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Experience using CAD software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or similar.
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Must be self-motivated and a great team worker.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021; by 3PM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.