Job Alert: Medical Doctor at GreenField Health Management Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
GreenField Health Management Limited is a National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Issuing of authorization codes;
- Vetting of medical claims;
- Hospital accreditation and Quality assurance visitations;
- Client and Hospital visitation.
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in Medicine (MBBS).
- Post Graduate Qualification in Public Health, Health Management, health financing or related fields, is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, such as Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience post NYSC
- HMO Experience will be an added advantage.
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc. will be an added advantage.
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence;
- Clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules;
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skill.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should address and submit their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable References, attaching all Credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
Submit via mail to: [email protected]