Job Alert: Medical Representatives at Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited (7 Openings)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited is a fast growing Nigeria pharmaceutical company located in the heart of Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Locations: Abuja, Osun, Rivers, Lagos, Nasarawa, Ogun and Katsina
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you an ambitious Pharmaceutical Sales Representative looking for an opportunity to advance your career and your income?
- If you are highly motivated, results-oriented professional looking for an exciting opportunity in the pharmaceutical arena and the ability to make an impact on patient’s lives, we have the perfect job for you!
- We are looking for an aspiring Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to promote our innovative as well as results oriented products and help us improve the lives of our customers.
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
- Promote products ethically and within compliance based on company’s sales process and approved marketing strategy
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers across multiple settings
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Educational requirements include B.Pharm in Life Sciences, or a related field along with proven medical sales experience.
- 2 to 5 years experience with proven medical sales records.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Pharmaceutical Rep or in Medical Sales.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.