Job Alert: Member Service Intern at Ventures Park
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Ventures Park is a curated Co-working Space in a serene environment of the city where entrepreneurs, freelancers and brilliant minds, who common attitudes, interests, and goals can express their creativity, collaborate and build their dreams.
Equipped with high speed internet, front office services, gym, coffee and artsy finishes, you will enjoy wor…
Read more about this company
Member Service Intern
- Job Type
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Customer Care  , Internships / Volunteering
The Member Service Executive role is an exciting one. S/he is our #1 internal brand ambassador in the Community, primarily responsible for promptly and efficiently attending to the needs of all our walk-in and internal customers in the Co-Working space. Other duties include;
- Answer customers’ questions and provide information on all VP services including incubation co-working, social and lifestyle services.
- Complete membership transactions and on-board paid members with agreements, access cards, and other needed tools.
- Provide best practice in front of office management systems that include visitor receipt & management, telephone systems management, and client service management
- Respond to all inbound/walk-in calls/inquiries and forward on to relevant parties as and when applicable
- Implement robust customer relationship management and members-only initiatives required to maintain the growth of ventures park’s co-working space
- Provide support and supervision to the office assistants in order to ensure they each carry out their duties promptly and ensure that they are working within the set facility management schedules
- Ensure the availability and delivery of all VP membership benefits at all times
- Create and maintain a weekly inventory of the store and resources for proper management of the park
- Respond to all member complaints with a maximum resolution time of One (1) hour.
Skills & Requirements
- Be friendly, adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- Have an excellent command of English Language both oral and written
- Be able to provide an excellent front desk and internal customer support
- Customer Relationship Management
- Be highly proficient in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences
- 1 years’ work experience
- Experience in front desk and client relationship management will be an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ventures Park on to applyInterested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below.