Job Alert: Merchant Success Lead at Fliqpay Technologies
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Fliqpay Technologies – We believe that Africa is the new frontier of financial opportunity. Our mission is to build the API infrastructure to connect all of Africa to the rest of the world.
Fliqpay is a cross-border payment infrastructure for financial institutions, fintechs and global businesses to make and receive payments across Africa and the rest of …
Merchant Success Lead
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
- Own merchant relationships to create a mutually beneficial partnership, constantly keeping your eyes open for expansion/growth opportunities
- Manage our FAQs & Support channel
- Manage our Support CRM platform and responsible for meeting the set KPIs
- Ensure existing articles are correct and up to date
- Create articles/tutorials to go up on Technical Guides
- Prepare set up to record video versions of tutorials for technical guides
- Setup category/collection for (technical & non-technical) guides on the support center
- Publicly distributed and accessible cheat sheet for using Fincra
- Creation of demos and sample projects with corresponding technical articles in collaboration with support engineers
- Manage and provide leadership for the support team
- Serve as a cross-functional leader across the company – to ensure a unified and seamless merchant experience.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, acting as the main point of contact for customer communications.
- Swiftly respond to daily service inquiries from customers and manage these relationships with minimal supervision.
- Develop a strong understanding of customer objectives.
- Act as a thought leader, recommending areas of improvement, including opportunities for product adoption and the utilization of new platform features.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business landscape and objectives, aligning these with customer deliverables.
- Liaise with other departments to fulfill responsibilities, information, and advocate for customer needs and requests.
- Triage technical issues with development teams.
- Elevate the overall customer experience.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application