Job Alert: Mining Engineer at Mosra Enerji Limited
Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”MORE JOBS” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”10″ style=”list” align=”right” displayby=”cat” orderby=”random”]
Job Title: Mining Engineer
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Purpose of Position
- Plan mining operations.
- Design underground and surface mines.
- Design mining equipment and supervise technicians and workers who use it.
- To oversee the design and construction of mine shafts and tunnels in underground mines.
- Involved in the design of both open-pit and underground mines.
- To ensure that mines are operated safely and in the most environmentally effective ways possible.
- To provide training and supervision of personnel.
- Involved in trying to limit the amount of water used in the operation, and keep pollution to a bare minimum.
- To design and develop mines and determine the best way to extract metal or minerals to get the most out of deposits, and to extract as much out of the mine whilst maintaining strict safety and environmental issues at hand, for the least amount of money.
- To be involved in finding solutions for problematic areas such as water and air pollution, land reclamation etc.
- To prepare technical reports for miners, engineers, and managers.
Desirable Experience and Qualifications
- 0-3years of extensive experience in a relevant field.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Mining and Mineral Engineering.
- Added Advantage when you can speak Hausa Yoruba or Ibo three of the three major languages.
- The mining Engineer should be conversant with mining software.
- Primary KPIs
- Degree of purity and physical characteristics.
- Average number of dumps per hour/day/week/month
- Average number of loads per hour/day/week/month
- Mining Engineers must be prepared to travel and will often stay away from home for extended periods.
- Mining Engineers may work in offices or on mine sites
- They may work in the open above ground open-pit mining.
- Professional Competencies Supporting Competencies:
- Understanding challenges specific to the mining work.
- Knowledge of the new advancements and technological changes in the energy sector.
- Apply and monitor mine services and infrastructure systems
- Escape from hazardous situation unaided
- Planning and organizing work
- Technical support development
- Respond to a local emergency.
- Conduct safety and health investigations
- Respond to local emergencies.
- service mine plant and equipment
- Ensure the need of the team members are met and foster teamwork
- Consistently meet established expectations
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”READ MORE” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”4″ style=”grid” align=”none” displayby=”recent_posts” orderby=”random”]
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.