Job Alert: Mobile Developer at Contec Global Infotech Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
NOWNOW aims to democratise the mobile wallet space in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa. We provide a bank and MNO agnostic online platform to recharge any mobile, pay bills, utilities, send/receive money and [email protected] directly to merchants. The amount paid by consumers is returned in the form of cash back and coupons making the recharge almost free. We are PCI-…
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Who We Need:
- We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks.
- The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
- You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated.
- The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You will also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Primary focus will be on developing and implementing user interface components following well-known workflows and services which will support those components.
- Candidate will be part of a team which develops components and applications which are robust and easy to maintain.
- Candidates will work within an Agile team and will interface daily with other members of team who are designing UX components and supporting other application infrastructure components.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important. We are looking for qualified candidates who have aptitude and desire to assume leadership roles on projects and who are strong proponents of technology.
- Developing new and supporting existing user-facing features.
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of capable devices.
- Increasing leadership responsibilities; project and team leaders
- Minimum HND / B.Sc in Computer Science or related course of study.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of Android development frameworks, primarily Kotlin
- Familiarity and comfort with Swift, Dart and Flutter.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms.
- Familiarity with modern pipelines and tools.
- Proficiency with writing automated tests.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as git, bitbucket.
- Aptitude and desire to progress to leadership assignments/role
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Familiarity and comfort with Swift, Dart and Flutter
- Experience with implementing projects using JAMstack.
- Comfortable using a variety of different tools.
- Cloud engineering and knowledge with multiple languages is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including – HMO, pension etc.
Method of Application
Send your application to
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Get a job fast.
Let us rewrite your CV
Method of Application