Job Alert: Monitoring and Evaluation Team Lead (Re-Advertised) at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent, humanitarian, non-profit, non-governmental organisation. We provide assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
What is NRC?
NRC promotes and protects the rights of refugees and people who have been displaced within their own country. We take …
Monitoring and Evaluation Team Lead (Re-Advertised)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Adamawa
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit
Job Identification: 988
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Job Category: Analysis and Assessment
Job Schedule: Full time
These responsibilities shall be the same for all positions with the same title. The responsibilities shall be short and essential. Details belong in the Work and Professional Development Plan:
- Ensure compliance with NRC policies, guidelines and standards;
- Ensure compliance with Core Competency strategy, tools, handbooks, guidelines and standards;
- Responsible for technical quality control and performance monitoring (quality at activity, outputs and outcomes) of Core Competency project(s) at area office level;
- Coordinate M&E activities and report to Area Manager on progress,
- Promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards & principles within NRC and amongst beneficiaries served by NRC.
These responsibilities shall be adapted to the particularities of the job location and context, phase of operation, strategic focus and type of programme intervention. This section shall be revised whenever a new employee is hired or the context changes significantly:
- Provide technical analysis and feedback in Area Office’s coordination meetings;
- Assess, promote and document ideas for M&E improvements and further program development options;
- Technical support (coaching, mentoring, on the job training) towards field offices staff;
- Consolidate programme performance report at area office (output, progress markers, outcomes, budget spent versus results achieved) of the Area Office;
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need, and explore and asses new and better ways to assist;
- Support the set-up of complaint mechanisms within the geographical area of responsibility, in line with existing tools;
- Support in close collaboration with the complaints and Feedbacks Mechanisms (CFM) officer the monitoring of the effectiveness and efficiency of complaint mechanisms in place;
- Support in designing and developing research, distribution, post distribution monitoring methodologies;
- Support in setting up a learning agenda;
- Perform data quality checks and observations to guarantee that data is collected according to high quality standard;
- Perform qualitative and quantitative data analysis, desk reviews and quarterly trends analysis with secondary data;
- Document project progress, M&E issues and/or questions in a way that can be channelled to the Area Manager, the M&E Coordinator and Manager;
- Support the team in other activities agreed and discussed with the management.
- Degree Level: University, Advanced.
Method of Application
- All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organization’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
- This position is for Nigerian nationals only!
Interested and qualified? Go to Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) on ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application