Job Alert: Network Engineer II (EUNASS 7) at Elizade University
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Elizade University aims to attract the best and the brightest students in Nigeria and beyond, and provide them with practical-oriented scientific, technological and liberal arts education which shall make them self-reliant and be job creators.
As such, the selection of academic programmes for the University as well as the curricula that shall be offe…
Read more about this company
Network Engineer II (EUNASS 7)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Ondo
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Candidates should possess a good University Degree, not below a Second Class Lower Division or Higher National Diploma (HND) not below Upper Credit in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Physics Electronics or related discipline with proven skills in hardware and computer engineering practice.
- Possession of additional professional qualification in hardware and computer engineering practice such as Microsoft, Oracle, CISCO and CPN certifications will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must also have evidence of NYSC Discharge / Exemption Certificate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward ten (10) copies of their Applications and Credentials as well as ten (10) copies of their detailed current Curriculum Vitae (CV). The CV should, among other information, include the following in this order:
- Full name (surname first and in capital letters)
- Position Applied for
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin & Local Government
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Address (include GSM number & e-mail address)
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications obtained with dates
- Professional Qualifications Obtained w:ith Dates
- Working Experience
- Names, addresses, GSM numbers and e-mail addresses of three referees.
Applicants are advised to request their referees to send their reports under confidential cover.
All Applications and referees reports should be sent to the address below:
P.M.B. 002, Ilara-Mokin,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.